The massive issue with our garage is not that we need a place for our vehicle...we don't use our garage for our vehicle. In fact, there's an 8 foot therapy trampoline in the middle of it. But it stores many...many old things from my parents. Make me feel guilty about reducing our carbon footprint when I see all the stuff I need to find recycling centers for....and hope to find it for. (Warning.....Pack Rat Syndrome is genetic and is passed down through several generations!!)
- studying my Bible lesson for tomorrow
- catching some laundry up
- taking Brayden's bike to the bike shop to have the chain fixed (he has an adapted bike and the chain is too long and need adjusted).
- cleaning the garage in sections.
- maybe feeding all of them today
- finish creating the boys blogs (which will not be really promoted, but a way for them to express themselves...hopefully)
- and I think my mom has something she needs done also.
Post a Comment