Disclosure: I received this complimentary product through the Homeschool Review Crew.
Anyone who has followed our blog over the last ten years knows that I do not enjoy teaching math, especially for the older grades. Throw in the fact that I am now working full-time, and I am struggling to stay afloat. Teaching Textbooks Math 4.0 has been the answer to my math curriculum search.
- Students can work independently
- Automatic grading
- User friendly interface (Students can easily find there they left off)
- Access to the ebook for the program that your student is using
- Ability to download several lessons so that you can work on the go when you may have limited internet
- Parent login so that I can check their grades and what questions they are struggling on
- Questions are read to students
- Hints are given for various problems that allows for quick reminders on how to solve problems that students are struggling with
- Kid friendly avatars allow the student to personalize their lesson, but not be overly distracting.
- Very budget friendly for families. They offer large family discounts also.
- Free trial subscription so that you can see if you like the program