1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
I might.....scares me, but I might. Thought about doing the bungee type ride at Cedar Point, but the child that would want to do it still is not big enough yet. So I am happy currently with both feet on the ground.
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
Movie theater. But I am happy with the prospect of ordering a movie on our receiving the same day it comes out in theaters. I worked in a theater about 5 years ago, and even though it seemed great....I hated it!!! I would prefer to pay $30.00 to watch a movie in my living room (with a pause option for bathroom breaks).
3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
If I had the option....YES!!!!! But I am trying to shop more at the Farmers Markets and local farmers this summer. But definitely over the winter I would choose this option. It would save me an easy 6 hours at least every month....what would I do with an extra 6 hours?!?!?!
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
TMI!!! I pluck...and use a eyebrow trimmer type tool.
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Probably not...I can talk with some of them on Facebook. And I see some around town. All our lives are pretty much the same. We love our kids and our families. I have changed alot since high school, tried to change some personality flaws for the better.