Since so many of us are on limited or not participating in outside activities due to restrictions. I have older kids, so these are some options that we have been ingHere are some suggestions to look at:
1. Help the kids get involved in the cooking. This is a great time to really sharpen their cooking skills, and for you to learn some new cooking techniques. Plan a themed cultural meal weekly or monthly. Whatever your budget allows. Have a cooking contest. Can you "Nail" a recipe or project you find on Pinterest?
2. If you are looking for social options, check out Outschool.com. There are a wide range of virtual opportunities for kids to hang out with other kids who have the same interests. Just search for "social group (kids interests)". I actually host several Minecraft meetups for kids of all ages and building levels. The girls have really enjoyed this break up in their schedule.
3. Have you checked out Kiwi Co? I know this is not a free option. But the kids have enjoyed these crates. Currently we have subs to Eureka and Maker Crates. They really break up the activities. All the supplies are included!!
4. Find some great drawing tutorials on Youtube. Make a goal to create some sort of art/craft everyday. Look at reusing recyclable materials from your home. You could also open the up the world on Pinterest. One of my favorite drawing channels is Art Hub for Kids.
5. Bring out those board games. Maybe you are bored...get that "bored" with some of them. Encourage your kids to create a new game using materials from an old game that none of you like. They could re-write the cards and even change the board up.
Hope you can use some of these.
Have a great day!
My younger brother is a genius in his own way, and sometimes, the brilliancy he displays has really left me stunned. I did not want his talent going out the drain, and after reading this blog, I want to help him to bring out his best because both my parents have gone for a long vacation, hence I hired an expert of essay help UK services, that I can take the time to help him out to enhance his God gifted abilities. I think the first step I should take is to play board games with him.ReplyDelete
nice idea !!ReplyDelete
You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.ReplyDelete
I like to read this type of blog! This is really helpful and informative for me.If any one wants men t shirts for sale at an affordable and reasonable price.ReplyDelete
This post provide creative ideas for staying warm and entertained during the cold weathers. I particularly enjoyed the tips for creating a cozy indoor space and the tasty recipe suggestions.ReplyDelete
wow, I like the cold weather very much and thanks for this cold weather ideas keep it up and post next new crazy article.ReplyDelete