Week #4 Goals:
1. Clean out garage of unneccessary items. Get trampoline into the yard. Measure and see what supplies are needed.
2. Keep on schedule for taking over our paper/cardboard/plastic recycling.
4. Work on planting flowers around all the trees in the front yard. Plant pine tree also.
Planning for the kids schooling has taken a bit longer than I initially planned. I am trying to track grades a bit better this year, instead of just work examples. So got a bit behind in things. Trying to find a new organization system though...something to keep myself better organized. Maybe have a few less piles laying around!!
My sister-in-law was a Sweetheart and ended up planting the flowers around the trees in the front yard. Where I planned on putting the pine tree isn't going to work now, so working on a plan for the tree. On the bright side, we are getting school work done.
Goal Planning Week #5
1. Finish reading 2 books this week (Grown-up books) for the summer reading program at the library.
2. Move the trampoline from the garage to the backyard.
3. Finally hold our backyard campout.
4. List all curriculum that we are ready to sell.
5. Clean up at the base of the stairs in the garage area and find new homes/organization for the items.
6. Take cardboard/paper recycling to center.
7. Take aluminum recycling over to center.
8. Go through file cabinet of saved curriculum.
If you are interested in seeing what others are trying to accomplish, visit Mama Manuscripts.