When I heard about Easy Canvas Prints. com, I thought....again....Expensive and drawn out process. Boy was I wrong!!! The longest it took was for me to find a picture that I wanted to have a canvas print done of. We finally found one last weekend that we took by Lake Erie. I admit that I did some touch-ups at Picnik.com to make sure my photo was centered. (Hey I'm still learning to use my camera.)
The uploading process at Easy Canvas prints is super easy. It's very user friendly.
You upload the picture using their directions and each step you are given options such as:
- Standard or Gallery Wrap (thickness)
- mirror, image or color wrap (sides)
- Optional color changing (such as sepia or black & white)
- Minor or Major image retouching
My other concern was shipping. I am always afraid of delicate items and how they will be shipped. I imagined a huge hole through the canvas from some box falling into the package in the back of a delivery truck. Again....I was wrong! Here's how the package arrived:
Plenty of packing....
Since this is a "Review"....here's my list.....
- Superfast shipping!
- Extremely user friendly website.
- Well packed item to prevent damage
- The quality of the canvas is great!
- The color quality of the print is also great!!
- Pricing is reasonable.
- Minor and major touch-up available from their company.
- Any of your favorite pictures (that you own the copyright to) can be turned into Wall Art!
- Now I need to order all my kids pics on canvas prints! Because the one canvas print looks lonely up on the wall.
That seems like too many greats and I couldn't find any cons....but our experience with Easy Canvas Prints.com was wonderful and I would recommend them for not only your own personal prints, but gifts also. What Grandparent, Aunt or Uncle, or even best friend wouldn't love a canvas print for a gift.
Check them out on Facebook.
And best of all....They are having a sale right now!!!
All Canvas is 25% off and free standard shipping!!!!!!!!!!!
****I received this canvas print free from Easy Canvas Prints.com. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment