Lydia and I had an opportunity to learn how to build a bat house at a local metropark. Here the speaker is showing us her pet bat. I don't remember his name.
I am by no means a carpenter. I was expecting a little "glue the pre-cut pieces together" kit, that is until we got there. We had to cut part of the pieces out ourselves with hack saws...But in the end it turned out pretty good. Even if I used way too much caulk, but in my defense she told us to make sure it wouldn't leak or let in a draft...and that is what I did!!!
For our 100th anniversary project for Girl Scouts. The girls spelled out 100.
That was just a touch of this week....there's more to come!!!