Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Q is for Quest
I am on a quest. Actually I am on multiple quests.
Here are a few of my quests (in no particular order)....if you have any advice to help in my quests, please leave a comment.....
1. To get my children to leave all four legs of their chair on the floor and stop rocking backward (as I am typing this I am repeated telling Caty "4 on the floor please")
2. To find my office floor and keep it so that I can walk without tripping on another pile of library books
3. To simplify my schedule.
4. To have a rare dull moment occur in life....just a little bit of time without drama would be nice
5. To figure out why one certain cat insists on pooping in the girls room, no matter what we do....tired of cleaning the carpet
6. To find out why the kids must pick on each other so bad
7. To figure out how to make a gluten/dairy/egg/soy/corn/peanut-free pumpkin roll
8. To learn more about essential oils and how to use them to help my family
9. To finish my photography class and start building a portfolio
10. To spend more time with my hubby
These are just a few things that popped in my head in the past bit. Do you have something that you are on a quest to discover?
Be sure to check out other Homeschool Families that are Blogging through the Alphabet at Ben and Me!!!