I first saw Goal Planning Monday at Homeschooling my Miracles.
I thought what a great idea to try and keep myself organized. So we are going to give it a try.
1. Paint and caulk the windows against the driveway.
2. Take paper recycling over on Monday.
3. Plant our carrots and potatoes.
4. Level off water line dirt that the construction crew left laying in our yard.
5. Try and be on time to every appointment & activity this week.
6. Plant straw bale flowers by the front steps.
7. Clean up the bottom of the steps area for the washer delivery.
My biggest goal this week is to stay on schedule for our school. We want to finish our Weather units for sure this week. We will be cutting back a bit on Geography details in order to put some extra time in on Science.
I should print this goal list and put it by the calendar!!! Watch my weekly wrap-up to see if I got this all done! Head over to Mama Manuscripts to see what everyone else is doing.