Well let's see how we did?!?!?
Week #2 Goals
2. Plant sweet corn and carrots/lettuce plants.--Finally decided today where to plant everything.
Did not get out corn planted:(, but got my mom's radishes, summer squash and some sort of green stuff planted. Guess ours will have to wait a few more days.
4. Clean out cabinet underneath and
So I didn't get the boys blogs taken care of. I have most of the lesson plans done through the middle of August (in pencil though...discovered never to use ink). Still have 2 more cabinets to finish cleaning out of junk. I also cleaned out the front porch/storage room so we could get the new mini-blinds up. We can get safely to our eliptical machine now!!! We can watch rain storms in almost quiet...and if Joey needs a quiet place to hide out for a bit, he can go out there and build.
Week #3 Goals
1. Finish the 2 cabinets in the kitchen.
2. Recycling over Wednesday.
3. Plant corn, carrots and lettuce.
4. Finish pricing garage sale items for Thursday.
5. Start packing suitcases.
6. Clean off and organize Joe's office area so that I can have a packing area without the necessity of tripping over suitcases for the next week or so.
7. Get a babysitter for the cats.
8. Clean up the stray cat so that he can finally come in the house.
9. Listen to as much of the homeschool conference this week as possible!!
10. Clean up the front flower bed and get the hostas planted, and get the new tree planted where the scene of the "accident" happened a couple weeks ago. Don't worry, the only casualty was our very tiny pine tree we planted a couple years ago for Earth Day. It was no match for the riding lawn mower.
Everyone have a great week. If you want to check out what others are doing or want to link up your goals, check out Mama Manuscripts.