Well let me see if I can catch this project back up. We spent the last week in Franklin/Brentwood, Tennessee. Had a wonderful time and a few roller coaster moments...go figure!
Let's see if I finished anything off the previous two lists:
Did not get out corn planted:(, but got my mom's radishes, summer squash and some sort of green stuff planted. Guess ours will have to wait a few more days.
4. Clean out cabinet underneath and
Week #3 Goals
1. Finish the 2 cabinets in the kitchen.
Week #4 Goals:
1. Clean out garage of unneccessary items. Get trampoline into the yard. Measure and see what supplies are needed.
2. Keep on schedule for taking over our paper/cardboard/plastic recycling.
3. Move some items off the front porch to the soon to be new storage area. Clean up and porch for exercise use. The Gazelle is out there now also. Hopefully get our treadmill in a couple weeks.
4. Work on planting flowers around all the trees in the front yard. Plant pine tree also.
5. Clean the following areas....Monday (porch & front bedroom), Tuesday (kitchen/work area), Thursday (kids rooms), Friday (schoolroom)
6. Get kids grade cards ready.